Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

More Easter Decorations

Carrot Silverware

Complete directions on how to put these together can be found here.  The difficulty I had with this was finding orange napkins.  I had to order them from Amazon.  The green silverware was much easier to find - the dollar store.  I also found this cute, brown Kleenex box holder to put the silverware in (I thought it worked because it simulated dirt).


5 Stars - This is a super simple activity.  It looks really good when filled with silverware.  The above was my after picture with leftover silverware.


Bunny Napkins

Complete directions on making these bunnies can be found here.  The directions are step by step but will still require some trial and error to put them together.


4 Stars - I thought these turned out pretty well.  While they came out cute, they are difficult to make at first.  The first one I made was folded and refolded many times.  It is a tight fit when putting the finishing fold in.  However, because it is a tight fit, they do stay together well.  Once the first one is made, the others are much easier to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment