Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hungry Girl - Chocolate Chip Scones

My sister and I, in addition to crafting, did some baking as well.  She has been obsessed with Hungry Girl lately.  Her wedding is coming up soon, so she is trying to be good.  Therefore, she had a few recipes for us to try - I make a great guinea pig!

Hungry Girl Chocolate Chip Scones - Click on the link to get the recipe.  Since I didn't create the recipe, I don't want to put it down here.



Verdict:
3 stars - From start to finish, these scones were made pretty quickly.  The main issue was the ingredients that were needed.  Many were not ones either of us usually have on hand (although maybe we would if either of us were healthier).  The tasted okay - nothing to write home about.  We decided that since they were just okay, the scones were not ones we need to make again.

No comments:

Post a Comment