Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Bunny Favors

It has been awhile since I have written anything.  It's amazing how time flies by!  Yesterday I hosted Easter for my family.  We had a great time.  I have decided to dedicate the next few posts to some crafts/foods that I created (all found on Pinterest of course).

Bunny Favors

Directions:
1.  Wrap m&m's in tulle.  Seal with a piece of pipe cleaner.  Make sure to leave a puff out for the bunny's tale.
2.  Use a small Styrofoam ball for the bunny's head (1 and 1/2 or 2 inches).
3.  Glue 2 eyes, 2 white pom poms and a small pink pom pom on to make the face.
4.  Use a white and pink pipe cleaner to form the ears and put them on the top of the bunny's head.
5.  To connect the head, poke a small piece of pipe cleaner through the tulle.  Fold the pipe cleaner into two pieces and poke through the bottom of the head.  This will hold it in place.




Verdict:
4 stars - These weren't too bad to make.  The only thing that was tough was the getting the head to stay on top.  In the directions, I added folding the pipe cleaner to connect the head to the body.  This definitely kept the bunny together.  The only thing that I wasn't happy with was how the head didn't always rest perfectly on the body.  I am too much of a perfectionist!

No comments:

Post a Comment