Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

More Button Hangings - Valentine's Day and Christmas

I have made a wall hanging with buttons for St. Patrick's Day.  I loved how it turned out.  Because of this, I spent some time making one for Valentine's Day and Christmas.  

Directions:
1.  Cut out a shape (make sure it has color - bits can be seen) that you want to cover.
2.  Make an even layer of buttons covering the shape.
3.  Add another layer of buttons intermittently on top of the bottom row of buttons.  This gives it a nice dimension to the project.



Verdict:
5 Stars - Once again, these projects were simple.  They are a bit time consuming as it does take time to glue on each individual button.  I think that I still want to find little presents to put under the Christmas tree.  I like how cheap these were to make too.  Plus, while I made these, my sister was crafting Christmas cards.  We were both very productive!

These are the cards my sister crafted while I made the decorations above.



No comments:

Post a Comment